Brand Love: SIR The Label

Wednesday 4 October 2017
Brand Love: SIR The Label | Jackie O My

     For today's brand love, I'm featuring gorgeous Australian contemporary brand SIR The Label.

Sir is all about taking cues from the simplicity of classic styles; their clothing is understated, minimal, clean, and forever feminine. As they say on their site, "the collections draw inspiration from musings past and present to create fashions that reflect the now, but are forever wearable."

I have to admit that this brand is a little mysterious; their about page is sparse, and I wasn't able to find out much about their history. However, one thing SIR does offer up easily is a treasure trove of beautiful photographs on their blog. Their shoots, which play up the beautiful Australian scenery, are what drove me to feature this brand. I absolutely love how the simple clothing doesn't compete with surroundings; it simply draws the eye in naturally and shines.

My favorite piece is the Chessa Dress in Ivory; I'm all about that ruffled, Victorian silhouette.


Brand Love: SIR The Label | Jackie O My

Brand Love: SIR The Label

Brand Love: SIR The Label

Brand Love: SIR The Label
Photos: Sir The Label.

What do you think of SIR The Label?

2 comments