Friday Favorites: 08/09/17

No comments:
Friday Favorites: 08/09/17
Photos from BLDG 25 & Brandy Melville.

     TGIF! I'm back with another Friday Favorites post, and this week I've rounded up some great stuff!

Summer is slipping away, and though I'm getting excited for windy days and Autumn nights, I'm still wanting one last Summer weekend of fun. If you're feeling the same way, here are a few things that keep those Summer vibes going while you wait for Fall, from casual tees to film DIY's.

  • To Want: Seeing all the back-to-school ads every year always makes me long to buy oversized sweaters and comfy tees, like this classic USA tee from Brandy Melville.
  • To Listen: The Promise by When In Rome is perfect for this in-between season.
  • To Read:  At the moment, I'm reading IT by Alexa Chung, and taking notes on her Parisian cool-girl style.
  • To Make: This incredible tutorial on film soaking from BLDG 25 looks so easy, and I love the colorful results!

What are your favorite things this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment