Faithful The Brand: Shades Of Summer

Wednesday 13 September 2017
Faithful The Brand: Shades Of Summer

     I mentioned in my last Five Things I Love post that I was looking for one more taste of summer. This week's featured brand is exactly what I had in mind.

Faithful The Brand is an Australian clothing collection designed by the duo of Aussie Sarah-Jane Abrahams and Norwegian Helle-Them Enger. Inspired by the modern traveler, Faithful's pieces are three things above all else: luxurious, versatile and easy.

So who is the Faithful woman? According to Faithful, she is "independent, eternally curious, and sophisticated" and "[maintains] an aura of lightness and femininity whether she is at home or abroad". Some of Faithful's fans include Gigi Hadid, Kate Hudson, and Jessica Alba.
I love the fact that Faithful's garments are produced responsibly in Bali, Indonesia, using handmade processes like hand-dying and hand-printing, and of course, anything inspired by vintage clothing is a yes with me. My personal favorite piece is the Estella Floral Printed Midi Dress. So dreamy.

Another thing I love about Faithful The Brand is their lookbooks; they're shot in beautiful exotic locations such as Seychelles and the Amalfi coast, and play up the beauty of the land and sea. Honestly, I had Cruel Summer by Bananarama stuck in my head the entire time I was writing this post.


Faithful The Brand: Shades Of Summer

Faithful The Brand: Shades Of Summer

Faithful The Brand: Shades Of Summer

Faithful The Brand: Shades Of Summer

Faithful The Brand: Shades Of Summer

Faithful The Brand: Shades Of Summer

Faithful The Brand: Shades Of Summer

Faithful The Brand: Shades Of Summer
Photos from Faithful The Brand. Photographed by Henrik Purienne.

What do you think about Faithful's Fall 2017 Lookbook?

No comments

Post a Comment