The August 2017 Swimsuit Edit

No comments:
The August 2017 Swimsuit Edit
Photo from ROWIE.

     I could not let summer slip away without rounding up my favorite swimsuits, and boy are there ever some amazing ones this year. One-piece swimsuits are back, and I have been absolutely loving this trend; I am wishing for every one of these! I adore when brands play up the nostalgic appeal with over-the-top 80's and 90's inspired designs, but for this edit, I chose a wearable mix of fun prints and delicate details. Finally, a chance to unleash your inner Kelly Kapowski!


The August 2017 Swimsuit Edit

1. So Choice Bikini - Free People.
2. Starlet 80's One Piece - Wildfox.
3. Out From Under Kelly Snap Swimsuit - Urban Outfitters
4. Vibin' One-Piece Swimsuit - Free People.
5. Brass Bodysuit - ROWIE The Label.
6. Beach Riot One-Piece Swimsuit - Urban Outfitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment