Friday Favorites: 01/06/17

No comments:
Friday Favorites
Photos from For Love & Lemons and BLDG 25.

     TGIF! I'm back with another Friday Favorites post. It's been a super busy week for me, and I almost forgot about this post altogether! Luckily, I have a cache of favorite things squirreled away for just such an occasion. And oh, what fantastic things they are. This week, I've been inspired by the bohemian style of summer. Here are a few of my favorite things that capture the summer vibe.

To Want: The Ziggy Pintuck Dress from For Love & Lemons is perfection.
To Listen: East Of Eden by Zella Day is perfect to listen to as the days get longer.
To Read: I'm reading the third and final book of the Wildwood series, Wildwood Imperium. Omg. So good.
To Make: I am loving this Wood Photo Transfer tutorial from BLDG 25.

What are your favorite things this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment