A Blue Midi Dress

Tuesday 6 June 2017
Blue Midi Dress Summer Outfit

     It's late Spring in Canada. The days have been getting longer, and I'm just about ready to tuck my jeans away for the summer. Time to slip into one of my favorite dresses and talk about my goals for June.

I shared my goals for May a while back, and I'm happy to say that I finished almost all of them (getting caught up on my blog post backlog is another matter). Since I've been trying out so many different hobbies lately, I have a modest three goals for June:
  • 1. I want to master watercolor botanicals by the end of summer.
  • 2. I will once again aim to keep up with my blog planner. Fingers crossed!
  • 3. I want to spend more time outdoors. I recently started bird watching and wildflower pressing, and they're both so relaxing!
Now on to my outfit!

I purchased my dress from a wonderful local shop called Montrose and George. The owner there is lovely, and she has such amazing products. I love everything about this dress - the length, the flattering navy blue color, and especially the intricate back. I paired it with a street-level bag and some wedge heels for an easy boho vibe. It's instantly become my favorite summer outfit. Now to find some delicate gold jewelry to top it off...


Blue Midi Dress Summer Outfit

Blue Midi Dress Summer Outfit

Blue Midi Dress Summer Outfit

Blue Midi Dress Summer Outfit

Blue Midi Dress Summer Outfit

Blue Midi Dress Summer Outfit

Dress - The Hanger./ Bag - Street Level./ Shoes - American Eagle Outfitters.

Shop this look:


What are your goals for June?

4 comments

  1. Your dress is so pretty! I want to try wild flower pressing!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) and wildflower pressing takes a lot longer to do than I imagined, haha! I'll have my results in 2 - 3 weeks, hehe.

      Delete
  2. A very cool look! I love this dress in the combination with the brown bag
    yours
    Eli
    www.doctorsfashiondiary.com

    ReplyDelete