Hello May

Thursday 4 May 2017

     Hello out there! I hope the first week of May has been as good for you as it has been for me.
I've been especially busy this past month. Aside from blogging and general life, I've been preoccupied with my new puppy. I adopted an adorable Chihuahua last week, and so far, he's been keeping me exhausted and happy.

Despite my hectic schedule, I have a list of goals to accomplish for May. I find it really helpful to set new goals at the beginning of each month. I'm constantly making lists and notes on my phone of things I want or need to do. I've decided that at the beginning of each month, I will share my goals on Jackie O My! Goals are so much more enjoyable when you share them! I'd love to hear yours in the comments as well.

My Goals For May:

1. Train my new puppy: He's already made himself at home in my bed, but that's not going to be a permanent arrangement! I also need to teach him to respond to his new name: Biscuit. There will be many Instagram pictures.

2. Learn a new song on the piano: For the past two months, I've been teaching myself to play the piano. However, I'm not progressing as quickly as I would like; I tend to just practice the same songs over and over again (challenges are hard!). I'd like to learn at least one new song.

3. Practice a healthier lifestyle: I've been slacking on this lately. This month, I plan to practice yoga regularly, spend more time outdoors and away from social media, and eat healthy breakfasts.

4. Spring clean my home: I'm already half done, and I love the feeling of a decluttered room with fresh flowers everywhere.

5. Catch up on my blog planner: I probably only publish half the posts I mean to. Lately, I've been planning for quality over quantity, so this new pace should help me catch up on my backlog.

Now on to my outfit!

This dress has been my favorite for years now, and I still love it. It's 100% silk, so it's incredibly soft and comfortable. It's light and breezy and swooshes out when I twirl, which is always an important bonus.

I carry this bag pretty much every single day. I love the pale blue color, and it's big enough to hold all the stuff I bring with me everywhere, which is a lot. In the Spring/Summer months, I end up wearing this outfit at least once per week.

Hello May - Spring Casual Style Outfit

Hello May - Spring Casual Style Outfit

Hello May - Spring Casual Style Outfit

Dress - Juicy Couture./ Bag - Michael Kors./ Bag Charm - Brandy Melville./ Sandals - Gap.

Shop this look


What are your goals this month?
Hello May - Jackie O My

No comments

Post a Comment