Geometric Nails

Wednesday 3 August 2016
Geometric Nails

     Today I tried these gold geometric nail wraps by RAD in You're so fine. I've never used nail wraps before; in fact, I usually stick to clear polish. But as soon as I saw this nail design, I was in love. It's simple and dainty, but still has a bit of edge.

I was a little wary about actually putting them on; I'm by no means talented when it comes to nails. But I've gotta say, I'm really pleased with how well they turned out. The process was much easier than expected. The application took as little as fifteen minutes, and I ended up with the best manicure I've ever had. The design is gorgeous; they would be perfect for someone who loves minimalist style.

The design lasted for roughly a week, which is pretty decent in my opinion. Overall, I'm impressed. I would definitely recommend RAD nail wraps, and I'll be sure to grab some the next time I see them in store.

Simple Minimalist Geometric Nail Art

What do you think of these nail wraps?

2 comments

  1. I've never tried nail wraps before! It's so cool that they lasted all week!

    Your nails look amazing!
    Also you're gorgeous x
    I spammed your insta with likes! :D

    Mari | illustrious-mari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw! :) I'm blushing, thanks Mari! Also want to say you're so pretty too, I love your long hair x

      - Jackie

      Delete